Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class

Are you an individual who has worked in Canada and wants to settle here permanently with your dependents? The Canadian Experience Class program may be the ideal option for you. This program recognizes the value of individuals who have spent considerable time studying and working in Canada and their contribution to the Canadian economy.

To be eligible for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class, you need to have 12 months of full-time work experience in a skilled trade or profession, acquired within the last three years. Your work experience must fall under TEER categories 0, 1, 2, or 3 of the National Occupational Classification.

In addition to work experience, you must demonstrate language proficiency in either English or French. The minimum proficiency required varies depending on the occupation in which you gained your Canadian work experience.

If you meet the requirements, the Canadian Experience Class program offers a fast and reliable option for obtaining permanent residency in Canada, with objective criteria. Furthermore, you can apply from within Canada, while holding appropriate temporary status, making for a seamless transition from temporary to permanent residency status in Canada.

Please note that this program does not apply to individuals wishing to settle in Quebec. However, work experience acquired in Quebec can still be used to meet the Canadian Experience Class program requirements if the candidate wishes to relocate to another province.

Contact GoldOX World Immigration today to learn more about how we can assist you in your permanent residency application through the Canadian Experience Class program.

Have a Doubt We Can Help

Share Your Profile For Assessment